brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

1.09.2007

It's Been So Long!

I'm sorry about such a break, I'm a bad girl.
I miss London so much.
I love it.
I hope I live there.
I also hope everyone had a nice Winter Break. This is my Exams week, we have half days but nonetheless, it's horrid.

New material I've been listening to lately:
Friendly Fire - Sean Lennon: absolutely amazing. I adore him.
Inside In The Inside Out - The Kooks: sweet sweet Brit Pop.
Razorlight- Razorlight: My love for Johnny Borrell is still going strong.

Hey everyone, they aren't our best recordings but please please please check out my band's myspace:
www.myspace.com/marquee1
I would enjoy feedback!

Who. Chicago. March.
I'm speechless, might I get to see them again?


Have great weeks, LONG LIVE ROCK.
love love love
-claire eliza-

7 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

I've been laying low myself, Claire.
It's ok! I'm glad you're being creative, and that all's well with you. That's what counts. BTW you have great timing - I think it's Jimmy Page's birthday today. :)
Love, Lisa xoxo

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Hi Claire,
So lovely to see you again ;)

I hope your exams go well...Good Luck!
My daughter starts hers next week!!!
All her exams start at 7:30, so she will be home by 8:45am....just enough time to sleep and study!!

I was at the Joe's Pub gig, which featured Sean. He is a brilliant performer, and every bit as charming and witty as his Dad.

Take care and good luck to you and Marquee...
xo

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger ginab said...

You sound (as though I can hear you!) British, as in stark ravin'. So you absolutely miss it...I can hear it is all I'm saying.

Seeing them twice is past my pocket. I hope you get to go. No reason not to!

You seem to be growing up quick, so lemme just say: hold your horses peep. Okay?

-ginab

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Claire,
I was actually thinking of you today, and there you are, saying hello on my blog!

Glad to read you're still fabs and enjoying life. You will be in London, jsut be patient!

Wishing you luck with exams!

Cheers,
AM

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hi there Claire, hope you are getting some good jams with your band in between exams.

I've been working on some new songs, other than that, not much else going on. I'm planning on building a small studio in our back yard soon, nothing major, will be an interesting construction project if it comes together as planned. What I have in mind is something smaller than a garage, sound-proof of course, where I can work.

Hope Rachel and Pete have another Attic Jam on the next round of the tour, although, they will be here basically next month and we haven't heard anything... Hope you get to go back to Londinium soon. Good luck with the exams.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Charly said...

Hey Claire!
The music is great! I love it!!!
Hope you have luck with your exams! It's cool that you are back in blogland!!!
If I have time I'll sent you the other pictures from the Stones!
Love, Charly

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Claire,
Thanks for dropping by, good to hear from you again. I'll be sure to check out your MySpace page. I have one myself and I'm on there frequently, so I'll send you a friend request.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home