brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

6.21.2006

Hello Lovely People!

Hey everyone!
I'm having a nice week. My friend Ellen and I are doing our camp for kids called "The Good Day Sunshine Camp". All the money goes towards the charity "Adopt-A-Minefield".

My band just got MySpace! We are www.myspace.com/marquee1, so add us as a friend if I haven't found you already!

Hope everyone is having a great time. I accidentally broke the camera last night I think. =(
That's the only bad news at the moment though!

Peter, we love you. You deserve the best treatment and you are the smartest man I know.

Love,

Claire Eliza

10 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Claire,
Glad to hear that you had a good week. Good luck with the camp, I hope you guys raise enough for the charity.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Have fun at camp, sweetie!

Good Day Sunshine, indeed!

I will look for you on myspace......

xx

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Claire,
Good to read that your band is moving forward and creating its own space. What a great idea for you to do this camp.

School's out in 4 days- then I will let loose and go mad!

Cheers,
AM

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger ernie said...

cool myspace by the way :)

greets Elke!
x

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

I'm having a good week too.
HAve fun!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Claire!
What a wonderful camp. You go Claire!
I will definately add you as a friend on MySpace.
Have you been able to tune into ITA and the Who live?
Tonight is the first time I'll be seeing the Who webcast. It's 3:15 a.m. in Taipei...hope they come on soon.
Have a great summer and be well.
Love,
Sue

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your band Claire! Rock an droll is such an exciting gig! Thanks for your comments on my lyrics! You and other Pete/Who fans have insprired me to move my songs forward!

Long Live Rock!!

Lionel

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Your band sounds great! I listened to your songs and you guys rock!!!!

Kisses from cloudy London
xoxoxo
M

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THE WHO KNOWS JAM!!!

Keep rocking girl!!!

Lionel

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

I'm going to go check you guys out right now! xoxoxoLisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home