brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

4.03.2006

I Am Home

I can't believe I was in London yesterday and now I'm in St. Louis.
Wow, talk about a change in setting!
I have to admit I like sleeping in my own bed, and I loved seeing all my friends today at school.
But I really miss Notting Hill! I really wish I could hang out with all the bloggers who live in Britain, get to know them. Hopefully I'll meet everybody someday! We could have a music festival! That'd be really cool.
So that was the biggest fantasy of a week I'll ever have.
I will post pictures really soon.
I hope everyone had a great Monday. I learned Julia today (from the White Album) at guitar lessons. Great finger picking there. Hopefully I'll learn some more slide soon too! I'm also going to change my blog picture tonight I believe.
Alright, I'm blogging off from St. Louis now!
Ciao!
xoxo

7 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you got home safe Claire. I hope the jet lag isn't too bad.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Suesjoy said...

It's great to travel, but I always think the best part of travelling is coming HOME! :)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Welcome back to your home!

What a pity we didn't meet...
Maybe next time?

I'm glad you came to the Convention and had a good time. It was unforgettable indeed.

xoxoxo
M

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

Well, what a trip! Glad you are home safe and sound.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

There will be more trips to the UK.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

just remember you can go back when you're older. I'm sure you'll be looking forward to it.
KOKO

-Kevin

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Claire,
Glad you're home safe and that you had a great trip. London is addictive in a good way- you just keep going back. I've been there myself about 10 times and it never gets boring.

Cheers,
AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home