brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

9.09.2007

I'm Baaaack.

I was home from school with mono three days last week, so I have a lot of make up work. A perfect thing to do on a Sunday, late morning. Well, I have my iPod on my speakers, on shuffle....and Won't Get Fooled Again came on. No biggie you might think. But when this song came on, for some strange reason, I felt a sudden urge to blog. Granted it took me the entire song to figure out my password and get everything going again, but at least I'm here.
Is anyone still out there? I have no idea. I mean, Rachel switched to her ITA website, so I'm wondering what everyone else has been doing.
I'll think of a topic soon...maybe reviewing an album, or discussing a strange idea I have.

Claire Eliza xxx

P.S. ZEPPELIN'S TOGETHER

5 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Heeeeyyy, welcome back Claire. So nice to see you over on my blog today.

We just got back from a walk in the park, almost stepped in doo doo twice. We went around three times, and it took about an hour.

The walking isn't bad. I get to South Coast Plaza before it gets busy, around 11:45, then have my sandwich, then walk for about 35-40 minutes, that comes out to about 5,500 steps, then I need to make sure to go to the park or down the beach in the evening for another 40 minutes. The trick is to do it consistently and to stretch real good. Do you stretch? Let pain could be a sign of stiff muscle.

Cool that your band is gigging. One of my first bands here in the US used to setup our stuff in the park up in Fresno, just guitars and bass, no drums, but people kept yelling for us to play "Freebird" which we didn't like or know. Would be cool to be in a band.

Well, good luck with school. Who knows, maybe another trip to Europe is in the cards. Our Niece had to study through the summer break for a test on the very first day back to school, apparently this was to stay on the honor roll. She is 2nd in her class. A very bright girl. Ok, enough boasting out of me, I'm just so proud of our kids. :-)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger ginab said...

you are back! I wondered where you went, and so sorry that recently you went 'neath mono.

Perhaps you feel inspired to write a song?

End of summer. I hope yours was a good one.

-ginab+bb

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Bri said...

My dear Claire Eliza! It's GREAT to see you back. In fact, I was just thinking of you. I was "tagged" to tell 8 random facts about myself and then tag 8 more bloggers.

Tag, you're it! (My eight are up on my blog. It was fun.)

I know you're busy, but it's terrific to see you here.

Hugs,
Brina (P.S. My son is doing great, just started senior year!)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Well, you ARE back. Some guy who works for the government just emailed me to let me know. Never ignore the urge to blog!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Welcome back, my dear! Looking forward to reading something new from you. And isn't it cool about Zep?

Take care of your health- mono can sideline you for months. Oh, and all the best to you in school this term. (what a teacher comment, eh?)

xx
AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home