brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

11.17.2005

owww!

Man, today I got rubber bands for my braces and they hurt so much! ahhh. ouch ouch ouch.
awhile ago my orthodontist said i would get the braces off by january but now he's saying hopefully before spring break?? thats so lame! i totally got my hopes up because i thought they'd be off in a month and a half! i REALLY want them off before i go to england though.

last night went really well. it was tons of fun. i only brought my acoustic which was nice. and today i had jazz band which was pretty killer, but i have a sax solo (i play tenor sax - i think i've already said that) in one of the songs and i have to go up to the mike for it! YIKES! i'm kinda nervous about that one...

ok, well i need to be doing some science homework and then going to my sister's school play.
i also need to finish HP four before i see the movie. i don't want to be behind and see the movie like five days from now. hopefully i can see it this weekend. im so excited! rupert grint (ron weasley) is one of my favourite actors (hes gorgeous you know!). i've loved him since FIFTH grade! ahhh! this is so nice! haha.
alright, talk to you guys around the blogs then.

xoxo

- claire -

5 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, that sucks about the braces thing!
But you know, the amount of time that
these things are on your teeth are but a blip on the radar screen of your life!
What's 1,2 years compared to the next 65 that you will have with a beautiful straight-toothed smile!A blip, I'm telling ya. :)
Bye for now,
xoxo Lisa

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

all good things in all good time...

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger AlianaDrex said...

Hi Claire. I am glad you stumbled across my blog, because I have really enjoied reading yours. We are going to see HP tonight at 7:00. I am excited. I am taking my 12 year old and possibly my 8 year old. The other guys have to stay home (because they would end up in my bed for the next two weeks.)
My daughter is as into ballet as you are music. She loves music also, she wants a daisy rock, butterfly guitar for Christmas. Her name is Tallulah. I'll send her to check out your blog. She has one too.
I'll be back,
Ali

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Tallulah said...

Hi! I'm Tallulah! Yes, Aliana Drex is my Mom! I am going to go and see HP tonite @ 7! I am so excited! Let me know after you see it and we can chat about it in my chat room! TTYL ~Tallulah~

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

Ooh I had to wear braces for 3 and a half years, it sucked. Now I have them off (thank god). I am supposed to wear retainers, but they are a pain so I don't. Yeah, orthodonists always lie about when your braces will be off, my ortho told me I'd have them off in a year and a half... bah! One of my friends was so pissed off, he ripped them out with pliers. haha. Hope you get them off asap.

-Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home