brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.19.2005

Sir Paul

That was an amazing concert. He started it off with Magical Mystery Tour (surprise! I thought it'd be Sgt. Pepper).
He ended with Sgt. Pepper Reprise/The End. All the songs in between were amazing. He played for about 2 and a half hours!

Highlights
1. Playing I've Got A Feeling. This is in my top ten Paul songs. I kept saying I wanted him to play it all day yesterday, but I really thought he wouldn't.
2. For No One . Also one of my favourites, so glad he played it.
3. The stories! He was very funny. Good jokes.
4. There was no warm-up band, just a dj doing cool Paul remixes (which I'm usually against). I don't know if I would have been able to handle a warm-up what with all the excitement building up in me to see him.

How the heck am I doing highlights? The entire THING was a HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE! He was so lively.
I wish he would have done a tribute to John and George, although I definitely would have cried too much if he did.

Thank you Paul, for all your wonderful songs.

- claire -

BTW, who is this Stu guy on WHO TV? I must have missed out on why he's there, I didn't catch the beginning of the show. He's pretty adorable...

5 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Claire! Wow, sounds like you had a great concert experience. Stu is Rachel's bass player, Stu Ross, I think that's his last name. You're so right. Adorable and talented!

Sure was glad I got to watch the webcast today. I didn't think I'd be home. For some reason I like the feeling of watching it live.

Hugs!
Brina

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

Claire, you are positively adorable.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Hi Claire,

I'm so happy for you!
Thanks for posting about the concert.
Maybe one day we will be seeing you in concert!!!!!
Big Smile,

LG

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire,
I'm so glad you got to have that concert experience. I think you officially have more concerts under your belt than I do, and I'm like 7 times your age! I would love more details via phone when you have time. Miss you!
Love, Aunt Laura

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger zombieH said...

Claire,

I am always glad to see someone of your age and time liking musicians and music that are not of this age and time. (but then I was the same way when I was a teen). Cheers to you. zH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home