brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.05.2005

ouch!

My head hurts so badly! it's so annoying, it always happens at school. i get horrible head aches. i just took medicane though because i just got home. ha! it feels better now! yessss, gosh advil works like a charm.

today was pretty cool, going to practice in about an hour.
how is everybody?? tell me! has october been nice???

- claire -

p.s. Brina, I do not have any joni mitchell cd's although i think my parents have her greatest hits..but "Blue" ill definitly get it! i want to know more about her because shes a fabulous female guitarist. french is one of my fav classes! i'm not very good yet, this is my first FULL year of french so i cant say much, but it'll be too cool when i learn more. im going to england over spring break (hopefully i must get straight A's...) and my dad and i will take the chunnel down to france (is that what its called?) and i can speak french to everyone! ha. i havent played "michelle" yet, still working on it. but dont worry, you'll definitly found out how it went! cheers and talk soon!

2 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Claire,

Yes, you will love "Blue". There are many other excellent Joni albums but that's where I think you must start. She plays the lap dulcimer in that album too. I have one! It's an easy instrument to pick up, and the sound is just right for some of her songs.

You're going to England on spring break? Wow. I'm going to England on my spring break as well. I'm in grad. school now at the advanced age of 48. When did you get the plan going for a trip to England? How exciting!

Well, I hope you get through the school day without a headache. That's no fun.

Hugs!
Brina

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Claire - good job on the blog!

Your dad didn't tell me he was going to Europe again. I'll have to tell him I know he is because I read it on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home