brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.02.2005

I'm Down

This weekend has kind of sucked...I always look foward to things and get let down because they don't happen or they turn out badly. I need to stop doing that. My mother is so annoying, she yells at me all the time for no apparent reason. I don't know what to do, when I agree with what she says about me she gets mad, and when I fight back she gets mad. TAKE YOU'RE PICK PLEASE MOM.

I practiced my tenor sax, it actually sounded way better than I thought it would. I really do not want to go to school tomorrow. I guess I will...ha, like I have a choice.

Anyway, hope everyone ELSE has a relaxing sunday night.

Cheers.

- claire -

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Don't stress, think of the cool stuff. I used to hate school, being told what to do was never my strong point. Hope your mum chills out a little.
About the chords for 'torture', the verses are played with a little rif that starts on the 10th fret, only using the high strings, the bridge is E then D sharp I think, then the chorus is G,C,F,B, I think, but I'm no good at this. The intro looks hard but its not, work it out. Hope this helps.
mikey

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Model citizen said...

If it's any consolation to you, my Sunday night sucked, too. It was really boring and I fell asleep at 11pm only after reading an entire Reader's Digest. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home