brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.04.2005

Long, Long, Long Day

Today at school we went on a feild trip to a place called Finance Park. While there we basicly learned about how to live our lives. Well, we learned how to pay our bills. (haha)
We sat around the whole day in this building trying to pay all our bills but keep under budget (from 9 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon!)
We were all givin a life situation and had to plan our whole budget around it. I made $23,400 and I had a 2 yr old child. I was 30 yrs old and unmarried. My net monthly income was 1500 dollers. I was really mad at my situation because I thought I would get a little more money than I really did.
But hey, it's not real life or anything, just practice! hopefully I won't work at the front desk of a hospital in my futre...not what i had in mind. (that's what my card said today.)

Anway, afterwards I went to my friends house and had band practice. There's a Battle Of the Bands coming up that we're practicing for. My other guitarist really is not that good of a guitar player, we might not have him for much longer but I feel really bad about it. He's a great lyricist though. We are trying out a new bass player tomorrow aswell.

Hope everyone has/had great days today.
Talk soon!

- claire -

p.s. I don't have much patience, (its something i need to work on) so I hate reading LONG posts, i try to make my pretty short so people dont skim them but instead read the whole thing.

4 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger whatever said...

Hi Claire,
If you haven't already, you can visit Windows Media Player site and download it for free and watch Who TV. Hope that works.
Best of luck with the Battle of The Bands!

Here's the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx?displang=en&qstechnology=

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

yes! thank you so much!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Sorry in a rush had to delete...too many mispells HA HA!

Here goes again:

Sweet Claire -

So what if you DID become the front desk receptionist at the local hospital? Someone has to do it and it is an honorable position I am sure.

I think we make goals and strive so hard to reach them. Some of us make it and some of us don't. Some have hiccups along the way and I think if we are not so judgemental we would find many of them are versions of ourselves just taking a little detour.

I think you will go far in your life just remember the little people along the way! You never know when it could all be taken away in the blink of an eye!

Love your Blog! Great fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home