brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.12.2005

Long Live Rock

Hey guys. Loved ALL the posts I got thanks for leaving me in smiles!
The gig was fantastic. Although I am semi-embarrassed to say it, it was open-mike night. Ha ha. That means really anyone could have played. It went well though, considering it was our first real performance and play list. They have some great food at Crossings, if anyone out there ever passes thru St. Louis!
I am pretty tired now, its about 11 and I can NOT believe my parents haven't told me to get off yet. Oh well, I am typing very quietly. Actually I'm not, that's almost impossible. It's always loud when people type. Well, its never loud but its never quiet either.
Tomorrow is a half day at school! Yes, this will be great. I'll come home early and be blogging for hours! Hehe, hopefully not that long. I'm sure I'll have homework, have to practice saxophone, etc.
Today I walked home from school. It's about a mile and a half, not that bad because I'm with friends half the time, and have my iPod the other half. I listened to "Chaos and Creation In The Backyard", Paul's new album. It's very nice. Whatta lovely voice he has. And yes I am seeing him in concert Tuesday in Chicago! It'll be complete fun. My friend is VERY excited because Paul is her fav. Beatle. I, myself, am a Lennon Gal all the way.
Anyway, when I got home I realized I forgot my key and had to take window panes (is that what they are?) out of a window in my basement and squeeze thru a 2 by 2 foot square. It was intriguing, but I have done it in the past, so it wasn't too exciting.
Alright, this is a long post and I have said before I hate long ones. I can't handle reading them, so I expect the same out of others. I don't want people to lose interest in me! (haha)
Have a fabulous day please!

Love!

- claire -

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

a gig by any other name is still a gig...

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

yes, you're right justin. i should be thankful they didn't kick us out when they heard us play! haha, jk, it went better than i thought it would.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home