brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

11.13.2005

My weekend...

Hello all!
Sorry I'm never on anymore. Ah! It's hard to update so often!
Let's see...
Friday I went to the Fort Nightly dance thing again. It wasn't that bad I guess, but I still could've done more productive things.
Saturday I had a soccer game and we tied..but the weather was great. Not for playing soccer, but if I was just walking around it would have been. It was very windy and rainy and dark. My favourite. Then I went to my drummer's house to jam. We went to Crossings afterward (the place where we perform) and watched his uncle's band. They were really good, but the lead singer was way too full of himself. He had a good voice but I just couldn't like it because he was too, I don't know, proud of it or something?
Today I went to my church. It's Eliot Chapel. It's a Unitarian church. I'm not even too familiar with this religion, my parents just make me go. It isn't a bad church at all though, very liberal. I think you can believe anything and still go.
Then my friend Ellen came over and we looked at "Rolling With The Stones" by Bill Wyman. There are some amazing pictures in that book. I can't believe I'm seeing them in 20 days! We also practiced our saxophones.
I have a volleyball game soon, too.
Okay, I'm sure that was very boring! But oh well.

Bye everyone! Have good weeks please!

<3
- claire -

9 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Stuee said...

My bum-face... boring?

Oh no... not at all possible ;-) xxx

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This time of year is so difficult to deal with.

Each day seems to be a slow slide into darkness, and winter.

Sort of like a death of the world in a way.

Depressing!

Keep warm! It's supposed to snow over much of the Midwest by the middle of this coming week.

Yes, summer is over for sure, and Fall is running for its life as Winter comes chasing on its tails.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

I hear ya on the update thing. Can be a pain in the ass. Just rock when ya feel like rocking.
Have fun at the Stones. I saw 'em a few weeks back. Really good.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Wow, how exciting that you're going to see the Stones!
And I totally relate to musicians, singers being too full of themselves.
That's so lame.. At least you're jammin', I was trying to imagine how you'll be in ten years, if you're this good now, you'll be blowing everyone away! And it's nice to know that you won't be like that singer, that you know better.You're a special girl.
xoxo Lisa

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Karl told me about a Verizon commercial with a little rocker girl about your age who uses her cell phone to record song ideas. She totally reminded him of you, then I saw the commercial and it IS you! Very cute. We love you!
AL

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cold outside. Seattle weather....I must say it brings back memories. Anyways, good luck at the Crossings and thanks for stopping by at Bread Co, it really did make my day better at that hell hole. Anyways....Long live the Queen.

"I like cereeaaaal"-Cheese-Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

-Steven-

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cold outside. Seattle weather....I must say it brings back memories. Anyways, good luck at the Crossings and thanks for stopping by at Bread Co, it really did make my day better at that hell hole. Anyways....Long live the Queen.

"I like cereeaaaal"-Cheese-Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

-Steven-

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cold outside. Seattle weather....I must say it brings back memories. Anyways, good luck at the Crossings and thanks for stopping by at Bread Co, it really did make my day better at that hell hole. Anyways....Long live the Queen.

"I like cereeaaaal"-Cheese-Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

-Steven-

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah sorry about that. Computer glitches...sigh*.
-Steven-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home