brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.28.2005

Halloween!

I'm getting kind of excited about Halloween, I don't even know what I'm going to be yet. Hopefully I'll have time to look before MONDAY NIGHT, because that's when I'm trick or treating obviously.
Man, I had cheese pizza for lunch today. I'm so glad!
OMG OMG OMG I forgot to tell you guys...I'M SEEING THE ROLLING STONES IN CONCERT! This is completely amazing, I'm not even kidding. Paul McCartney in October, and Stones in December - how do you reckon that one?
I mean, this is my lover Mick Jagger! Ahh! Thank you so much parents!!! And I'm going to Graceland, because we're seeing them in MEMPHIS! Wow! Saturday, December 3rd. It'll be completely killer.

Alright, have a good Friday night, I'm not doing anything but my grandparents are coming!

xoxo

- claire -

5 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Claire dear,

Now you're getting me jealous! The Stones and Graceland all in one trip...wow. Lucky girl!

I just saw the movie "Elizabethtown" last night. There's a brief Memphis part of the movie. I've never been there and hope to go one of these years. It made me think about it last night, and now your post...

Really happy for you. Enjoy your grandparents. I loved mine very much. In fact, they helped raise us girls. Grampa and Nana had my mom and sis and I live with them after my parents divorced. It was a three-generation household.

Hugs,
Brina

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Claire,
you will so love the Rolling Stones. They are great fun live-I just saw them last month, for the third time in about three years.

The best part of their current tour is that they are playing some of the rarer oldies. Have fun on your trip!

Cheers,
Anne-Marie

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Claire,

I saw the Stones with your dad and uncle Witt 24 years ago. We thought they were old then. But what a great show. You'll love it, I'm sure.

By the way, I was talking to (e-mailing) your dad today. We decided we are both, especially him, sort-of living a rock'n'roll fantasy through you. As I told him, I would rather have died than been on stage at your age. I had no self-confidence and was an all-round chicken.

So, I was wondering if I could make a blogging request. What is it like for you to play before an audience; what's going through your mind as you perform? I think that sort of thing would be interesting to read about.

Oh, and don't let your dad leave the house without a video camera next time your doing gig. Is he crazy? When you're selling out stadiums in 10 years, he could retire early selling those tapes to Entertainment Tonight or something. He needs a manager.

-Dave

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

ohh good idea dave, i'll set aside some time tomorrow or monday to do a special post about how i feel about performing.
anne-marie: i am so excited about the rarer oldies, i heard about that! ahhh!
brina: yes, ive never been to memphis and i hope its GREAT! ahh! im so excited!!!

xoxo
- claire -

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I am so going to be like your parents and take my kids to concerts! Tell them they rock!

Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home