brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.25.2005

I won!

My band got first place! And I got a special rock and roll diva award. But I was the only girl performing, haha. No, it felt really good. Yesterday was Bill Wyman's birthday too, so I did a couple Stones songs in tribute!
I still have a little homework, ugh I've had a lot lately.
I went to the doc today to get some nasal spray for my allergies - which have been horrible the past few days. haha i'm such a dork!
Oh well, tomorrow's a half day and Monday's Halloween! Yippee! Then Thanksgiving which I'm not TOO fond of - too much food so I get too fat (i just said too three times in that sentence). But Christmas - that's a different story. I know I already have a whole post about it, haha.
Thanks Mikey and Brina, I could feel you guys cheering! =)
Alright guys, have a good day.

<3

- claire -

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Claire, that's fantastic! I'm proud of you! I knew you'd win.

I love your ease with the rock greats. The way you write, "Oh, it was Bill Wyman's birthday so I did a few Stones songs," it makes you sound like you've been playing gigs for years.

You are terrific.

Love,
Brina

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger lryicsgrl said...

hope you are feeling better sweetie.
my kids have allergies too!
Go rock diva! (boys can be diva's too...think Elton John or David Bowie (1970's)

Be good!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

thanks guys! i'm SO glad i have your support, it makes me feel great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home