brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

10.22.2005

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

I'm pretty tired because I had soccer today, and I wasn't taken out the entire time! ahhh! we tied 0-0, that's better than losing though.

Tonight we're just staying in and watching some movies i think. That should be nice.
Battle Of The Bands is Monday, i am v. excited! I'm the only girl in the competition though, so i'm representing a lot of women out there. but don't worry, i won't do any of you wrong!
hope every one's having a good weekend. get your rest, that's the best advice i have for anyone right now.

<3
- claire -

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Well done Claire, which position do you play? I was always a better defender than attacker.
Good luck for battle of the bands, i'll be there in spirit cheering you on, you'll be brilliant.
mikey

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Go, Claire! Battle of the bands will be great. I'm rooting for you.

My son works as a soccer referee some weekends. It's fun to see him in charge. I flash back to all the years when he was a little guy playing soccer. Now, at those same fields, he's the big Ref! Very cool.

Just saw the title of your post. God, I love Janis Joplin. We were so into her music when I was your age. Also, I could make my hair look like hers, easily. Most of the time I didn't, but it was fun to let it go wild sometimes.

Love,
Brina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home