brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

11.19.2005

Haircuts

I got my hair cut last night! It's pretty short and I have some side bangs...I would show you guys a picture but I don't know where the cord is to go to our digital camera.
I also got a "Best Of Johnny Cash" album (Stuart inspired me). I love it, too. It's great.
I'm so excited because we have a three day week of school because we get off for Thanksgiving!
But I'm sad that "In The Attic" is having their last episode...
My mom and sister are going to see the musical "Wicked" today at 2. My mom's obsessed with witches (i'm not kidding).
Tomorrow my friend and I are hosting a "Night of A Thousand Dinners" for Adopt-A-Minefield. This is the charity we donate to. She and I have had a camp for kids for two years in a row now in order to raise money for it! We've made about 1400 dollars so far. The Night Of A Thousand Dinners usually takes place in early November, but we haven't had time until this Sunday to do it.
I got a really pretty handbag last night, it's dark purple velvet...it reminds me of Brian Jones.
I usually don't carry purses but I got this one because it was special to me (and I need to carry rubberbands around all the time now for my braces).
Ok, I will check in tomorrow night.
Have good weekends everyone!

xxxx
- claire -

p.s. Still havent finished HP, I know I will soon because I have to see the movie. I love Ron so much (just got teary eyed today because Harry and Ron finally made up - yeah I'm only that far in the book right now).

6 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tallulah said...

You need to see the movie it is SOOOOOOOO COOL!!! I loved it!!! ~Tallulah~

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey girl, you are gorgeous, we can all see that! And only getting prettier!
Actually, that reminds me. Um,
if you have time, I'd like you to read
a few of my recent posts at my blog, you are a beautiful young lady, and talented, and you should read what I've gone through the past few days.
You may run into this situation or even be going through it right now. It would be good for you to read everyone's responses, also.
Have fun this holiday!
xoxoLisa

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Your blog is fantastic. You are very talented and have the eyes of an artist. I will have to visit again.
Thanks

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Tallulah said...

How was "Wicked?"

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger TheStLouieWhoie said...

Hey There!
It's nice to know another blogger from St. Louis. You'll have to come out and hear my husband's Beatle band. Have you gone to their website yet? A link to that and my Homepage is on my blog. They play at various places around town that you are able to attend. I believe you would like them...they have quite the following of young and older fans.
Love and hope you have a safe weekend.
Denise

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

Solos don't give me jitters anymore, I have been soloing for about 3 years. What you should do before you solo is write out a solo, look it over, and take ideas from it. Don't play note for note, but have a game plan. That always works for me. My trombone teacher, who plays on the tonight show with jay leno taught me that trick. I hope you nail it!

-Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home