brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

12.02.2005

show tomorrow night!

I'm seeing The Rolling Stones in 27 hours in Memphis. I can't explain how happy I am. Mick Jagger is one of my favourite men of all time.
Number Three to be exact under John and Pete (usually, sometimes hes #2).
Ahhh! And I'm going to Sun Studios and Graceland to top it off! Wahoo, I know I am very very lucky and I would like to thank my mother for doing this for me.

I have been sneezing all day and have sore throat, I am totally crossing my fingers that I won't be sick tomorrow!

Hope everyone has good weekends - I'm going to miss the Basement Jam so I'll have to catch it on loop. It is going to be on loop right?? I hope, I have to see everybody!

xoxo
- claire -

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Seriously,I'm so excited for you! That's so rad, Sun studios, damn! The Stones, yep,you are lucky! I've never seen the Stones, or been to Memphis.
Have fun, take pics and blog them when you can! Hope you feel better, too.:)
xoxoLove,Lisa

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Claire, sounds super cool, well done, you deserve it. Take a couple of spoonfull's of honey, every couple of hours, it will cure are you ill's, or your money back. No honestly, it always works for me anyway, have a great time, it's a shame you can't see Basement Jam live, but you've got a good reason, you are excused. Now get well before you go.
That's a great idea Lisa, get some photo's for your blog, but don't get yourself in any trouble. Take care.
mikey

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Karel said...

The Stones!?! Awesome!! I didn't know they're still going around touring..they don't really get old, do they?!? And I love Ronnie Wood..He's just seems really cool to hang out with..

Mikey's right, honey works everytime...I hope stayed healthy and made it to the concert!

Karel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home