brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

12.27.2005

Help!


This is my favourite Jimmy Page picture, but this is the only one I can find online of it. This photo was taken by Jim Marshall in August, 1971 at the Forum Los Angeles. If anyone knows a site that I can find a bigger version of the picture on, I would be so happy. The site that it seems to be on is www.ledzeppelin.ru but this site is not working.
Thanks again.
Is this an extremley odd post or what?
I'm so weird.
- claire -

8 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Claire,

Odd posts make for interesting reads. I have a Jimmy Page concert shot from the 70s that I'll scan if I can dig it up among the photo albums. He was such a handsome young man. Didn't age well, unfortunately, but perhaps that's what years of hard living will do to you. Let that be a warning, young lady. ;)

Cheers,
AM

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Thanks sweet Claire! She is right after you so keep making the good impressions!

Have a great week!!

X-Molly

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

You are so right Anne-Marie, he did not age well but he used to be so
gorgeous!
That's clearlyfrom the kind of hippie looking era of zep, so I'd guess about
70.
I'm going to go look around for you, Claire! I've got some places that might be good for thisxoxoLisa

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/photoarchive/tours/1970_UK/index.php

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

I will see if I can find a larger version for you.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey beautiful girl...just popping in to say hello and see what you are up to for New Years?

X-Molly

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger AlianaDrex said...

Happy New Year Claire!
I hope it brings all things WONDERFUL!
xx
Ali

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

My mom saw led zep in '71 at the great western forum (or LA forum), but she had seats in the nosebleed section. Coolie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home