brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

1.03.2006

Spinal Cord...


Spinal Tap is one of my favourite movies of ALL time, and I was looking for e-cards to send my grandpa for his birthday yesterday and came across these. You have to join the website and pay 20 dollars to send the cards to people, but anyone can preview them. These two performed by two of the "Spinal Cord" members are so funny I can't stop watching them.
The Birthday one is funnier than the Get Well Soon one, which I didn't really enjoy as much until the last line of the card (you'll know what I mean, it is hilarious). They are both kinda noisy so you might want to turn the sound down on your computer a little bit. Especially for the Get Well Soon one. Anyway, I'm rambling on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

GET WELL SOON

- claire -

p.s. Thank's for the feedback on our song. More of them to come.

5 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Claire, loved the 'Spinal Tap' cards, I hope your feeling better from the New year, I hope you have a brilliant 2006, and I also hope that you had a good Christmas, I'm a little behind, by that, I don't mean that I have a small bottom.
Sorry for that, anyway, onwards and upwards. Take care and keep strumin'.
mikey

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, these were funny and cute! Gave me big smiles. It's nice seeing funny things while you are waking up, it's a good way to start the day.Thanks! :)
xoxoLisa

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Claire,

I actually liked the Get Well Soon better, if only for the backward guitar playing and leg splitting. GThe ending was cute too.

Thanks for sharing, and yes, we would like to heaar some more music from you.

Cheers,
AM

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey sweetie! Spinal Tap - ROFL my husband and I LOVE that movie. What a crackup!

Can you make the chat this Sunday? Special guests for sure!!

X-Molly

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are probably right about me getting into the blog thing. I was just updating a little and posting a picture or two. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog. You have a great one going I must say.
Cheers,
Mung (Gerald)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home