brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

1.27.2006

Anne-Marie is the best!


Can a man get anymore gorgeous than that?
Thank you so much Anne-Marie, for sending me the picture. Made my day!
The Stones are in St. Louis tonight. I'm wearing my Bigger Bang shirt I got at the concert in Memphis. I can't believe they're in this city AT THIS MOMENT and I don't get to see them. No, I am lucky to have seen them in Memphis, one of the best cities in the country! Graceland, Sun Studios, Civil Rights Museum and more.
I'm going to a coffee shop tonight to see a blues performer with my dad and sister. Should be fun.
- claire -

5 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Wow, awesome! Have a good time tonight! :)
And yep, Jimmy Page...woohoo!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Aw, honey, you're welcome. I'm sooo relieved it got there. I was beginning to worry and wishing I had scanned it first.
That picture was sent to me by a pen pal sometime in the late 70s when I was just a few years older than you. Enjoy it!

Cheers,
AM

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Dear Claire,

Happy you came to post on my blog again. I think you are the coolest!

I'm in Monterey now and will post one photo per day during the trip. Later in February I do the Rhode Island trip, and I'll fill you in on that as it happens.

I have to tell you: my high school hippie friend Joe looked a lot like Jimmy Page crossed with Roger Daltrey, when I first knew him. I got weak in the knees just thinking about his bare chest when he'd wear one of those fringed vests with no shirt on underneath. And the jeans, very tight, and long long legs. Oh my. I feel like a teenager again...

He is the same Joe I am visiting now. So you see, some things never fade. And yes, this Jimmy Page photo is beautiful!

Love,
Brina

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Mike S said...

Hi Claire,

Glad you liked the Keith pics.
So ya going to England for spring
break huh?That is fantastic!!Please
take plenty of photos and have a blast.The Jimmy Page photo is one I've never seen,very cool.That was
sweet of Anne-Marie :O)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

JIMMY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home