brainwashed

lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain't life unkind?

1.11.2006

Ahhhhh.

My iPod broke.
I have dropped it like four times now and the first three times it didn't do anything to my iPod at first but then finally weird things started happening so we turned them in for new ones each time since I have the warrenty on it.
But this time the screen cracked and now I can only read out of less than a fourth of the screen and they won't replace it. I'm so scared, I don't know what to do because I use my iPod all the time, it's like...my best friend. Now I have to struggle to read anything on it and I don't know what can possibely happen next. I really did like cry over this. Am I pathetic or what?

I am reading one of the best books of my life though...The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. This has changed my life for the better, unlike a broken iPod.

I hope everyone has a good Martin Luther King Junior weekend. Bless him.

xoxo
- claire -

10 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

Everybody I know who owns an iPod has had it break at least once. Thats one of the reasons I don't have an mp3 player. I got my CD player for christmas in 2000, and it still works today. I don't see why I'd need to replace it. Yeah, I guess I am pretty old school. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, eh? I'll check that book out. I am about to start reading A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemmingway, so It'll be a while before I get to that book. Take it easy on MLKJr day,

-Kevin

P.S. I finally got some decent pics up, check 'em out.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Tallulah said...

My dog chewed my Ipod connector and earbuds and I am REALLY mad at her I cried to I mean you can't read a book without listening to your Ipod! It's just not right!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

I never broke my iPod but did step on the earbuds and smash them to pieces once. I replaced them with black ones, which is apparently smart if you want to avoid being mugged for your iPod.

Sorry, honey. :(

-AM

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

I jinxed what I said. My CD player stopped working. Uggh. Looks like I need an iPod.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Tallulah said...

Did I tell you I got my first guitar for Christmas? It is a Daisy Rock Butterfly. I will post a picture of it later ( probably Sunday, I have audidions this Saturday for an ABT summer Intensive). Any guitar tips would be welcome.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Happy MLK Day. Sorry about the IPOD. I used to freak out when a record would skip. I have an IPOD for aroung the house and a $100 MP3 player for everywhere else.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Karel said...

Holaaa Claire!!
sorry to hear about your iPod...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Dear, I think you should send it in for a replacement--yes, again! A.J.'s iPod had a masterful crash off the top of his dad's car (long story) and even tho' it was a stupid mistake on his part, we sent it in to the dealer and they replaced it!

It's hard to live without, I bet. I don't have one, but it always takes me a while to catch up with technology.

Hugs, I'm sorry you had this happen. Love, Brina

P.S. At his school they're having that kind of dance where the girls ask the guys. Do you have those? Sadie Hawkins style?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

That sucks! Crap! I'm sorry to hear that. I personally don't own one, I'm old school on that stuff even though I do want one.
Things will improve. :)xoxoLisa

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute that you have so much support in times of difficulty like this, Claire! Really, really loved seeing you this weekend as always. Hope your tunes hold out. Maybe you'll rediscover the pleasures of conversation.
love, A.L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home